Friday, April 10, 2009

Never say never.....

You know how people always tell you "never say never?" well... I used to always say "NEVER." But that was 2 years ago.

I used to make fun of those internet geeks that had "no life" and spent all day long online. Worst yet, I teased them for having online relationships. I called them "losers" for not having a "real" relationship, with a "real" person.

I used to be extremely adamant in not having a long distance relationship. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

I would rather have my eyes picked out with a toothpick than to leave the greatest city in the world Los Angeles. Let alone move to a different country (a cold one at that).

I used to always say:

"I'll NEVER have an online relationship"
"I'll NEVER have a long distance relationship"
"I'll NEVER leave Los Angeles."

Well...... here I am today, practicing my "ey."

1 comment:

  1. This is very well written. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete